Heating & Furnace Installation Services
When Birmingham homeowners are facing expensive furnace or heat pump repairs, it may be a more cost-effective option to have the unit replaced. Upgrading your heating system to a new energy-efficient heating unit can allow you to heat your home more effectively, and it can save you money on energy bills. There are offers available when you install both a new heating system and an air conditioning system.
Based in Birmingham, AL, Xcalibur Services offers furnace and heating installation services in Hoover, Homewood, Mountain Brook, Alabaster, Pelham, and throughout the greater Birmingham area! Our certified heating installation technicians are happy to help keep your home nice and warm in the middle of an Alabama winter when your heater experiences issues.
We also offer ductless mini-split heat pump systems, ductwork, indoor air quality, water heaters, plumbing, electrical work, and more. We’re here to service you for the lifespan of your system and to give you peace of mind that you’re working with the best HVAC contractor in Birmingham and surrounding areas.
If you are tired of constantly calling for heating repair service on your heating system or heat pump and to replace it to avoid breakdowns or want to upgrade your heating unit for better performance and lower utility bills, turn to the Birmingham heating experts at Xcalibur and request service to get the job done right, the first time - every time.
When to Install a New Heater
When your heater is new or only a few years old, and it begins to act up, you will likely see significant improvements after simple repairs. But how do you know when repairs are no longer sufficient, and you need heating replacement services? It can be tricky to know without the help of an experienced HVAC technician, but these warning signs could indicate it’s time for a replacement:
- Age: If your heater or furnace is older than ten years old, it’s time to upgrade to a newer, more efficient model. When your heating system is this old (or older), any repairs you have done could end up being useless within a few months because something else will break, or the system will stop working altogether.
- Frequent repairs: Do you call an HVAC expert to your house every few months or so to work on repairs? It may be more cost-effective to invest in a heater or furnace replacement service.
- Uneven heating: If you’ve noticed that some rooms in your home are much colder than they should be, this could be a sign that your heater or furnace is no longer working properly.
- Weird noises: Heating systems should remain seen and not heard. If yours is making strange sounds, there could be major issues that need to be addressed.
- Rising energy bills: An increased energy bill is frustrating for every homeowner. What they may not realize is that the increase could be due to a faulty heater or furnace. If you notice a rise in your monthly energy bill, get in touch with Xcalibur. We’ll help you decide when it’s time to replace your heating system.
Why Choose Xcalibur For Heating and Furnace Installation Services?
We aim to leave every customer 100% satisfied with our quality of work. That’s why we use the latest technology in air conditioners, HVAC systems, and thermostats, as well as heater installation/furnace installation and geothermal and cooling system installation techniques.
When it comes to AC installation and new heating installation, we only install the highest quality equipment and complete jobs in a timely manner. We also offer a membership club and flexible financing options so that our furnace and heating replacement services can fit various budget sizes. Join our membership club today to begin enjoying friendly, considerate, and efficient heating services.
(Note - there are certain boilers heating systems we can work on, and what heating repair services we can offer at any given time may vary for these types o heating systems)
Call Xcalibur For Heating and Furnace Installation Services
Ensure your home is well heated all throughout the Alabama winter season by installing a new heating system. With our heating replacement services, you can feel confident that the new furnace or heater will provide long-lasting results. For more information about our heating and furnace replacement services, reach out to us today or request a service call!
Xcalibur Service - we are Birmingham’s home service legends
We recommend and use Trane products
As a Trane Dealer, our team is extensively trained, regularly updated, and qualified in a broad selection of exceptional temperature control and air quality options.
"*" indicates required fields