Benefits of joining an HVAC Membership
It’s recommended to have your HVAC system inspected twice a year. This includes both your air conditioning system and your heating system. Homeowners can relate that life gets busy and an HVAC maintenance is not always a priority. Homeowners need to understand, though, that your HVAC system needs annual maintenance to ensure top performance when needed the most.
Our Comfort Club membership program gives homeowners precisely what they are missing with their annual maintenance. For just one low monthly price, our team at Xcalibur Services will develop a maintenance plan to keep your cooling system and heating system running at peak performance! If you’re on the fence about whether a membership program is a suitable solution for you and your home, read on to find out what the membership benefits are and what a membership plan entails for your HVAC system.
What does annual maintenance on an HVAC system entail?
Annual maintenance is a tune-up for your cooling and heating systems. Tune-ups are a preventative maintenance measure that increases your HVAC unit’s lifespan and energy efficiency. One of our licensed HVAC technicians will look at your HVAC system and perform various checks as part of the service call. What an HVAC technician will look at and perform checks for an average service call includes the following:
- Refrigerant recharge
- Compressor and blower upkeep
- Condenser coils cleaning
- Heat exchanger servicing
- Capacitor preservation
- Condensate drain conversation
- Indoor air quality and airflow checks
- Thermostat maintenance
- And more.
This preventative maintenance helps to stop your air conditioner or furnace from breakdowns and further replacements.
What does it mean to be a club member?
- 1Peace of mindYou won’t have to worry if your system has any issues. Our maintenance visits occur twice a year and provide precision tune-up and cleaning. You also won’t have to worry about when to schedule your appointment! We will call and schedule your appointment and make sure that it fits your schedule year-round!
- 2Get priority appointmentsWe want to be there for you when you need us most! With a Comfort Club Membership, we offer 24-hour priority scheduling. This priority service ensures your needs are at the front of the line. That’s just another reminder that we care about our customers.
- 3Extra DiscountsWho doesn’t love a good discount? Our packages offer deals on both costs of all repairs and our accessories. You can get up to 50% off repairs and $100 off any accessory. Our Comfort Club members also have waived our standard $49 diagnostic fee as just another perk of being part of our membership program!
Are you feeling enticed yet? You can check out more information about package prices and what’s all included by going to our Comfort Club page. Our team also offers electrical and plumber services within the maintenance membership instead of just HVAC service. Including electrical connections, water heater maintenance, safety inspections, and much more. If you have any other questions feel free to give us a call! Call (205) 718-8700
Published: May 28th, 2019