Plumbing Repair Birmingham, AL
Whether it’s an overflowing toilet or a leaking pipe, Birmingham homeowners know that plumbing issues cannot go unaddressed. Otherwise, the chance for significant water damage increases by a large amount. When you detect a problem with your plumbing, call on Birmingham’s preferred plumbing contractors. Our team of plumbing service experts will provide quality solutions at affordable prices and in an efficient manner.
Our Birmingham plumbers provide true craftsmanship in our quality work, from water heater installation, faucets and other plumbing fixtures to hot tubs, pipe repair, drain cleaning and sump pump repair/replacement. We also offer and encourage preventive maintenance for your home’s plumbing system, which can avoid unnecessary plumbing or sewer repairs.
Whatever your plumbing needs or residential plumbing repairs may be, you can call on Xcalibur Services. We’re one of the best local plumbing companies in Alabama, and we serve all areas surrounding the Birmingham area.
We also offer emergency plumbing services, for the times when these things happen OUTSIDE of normal hours.
Common Plumbing Problems
Even if you keep up with your Birmingham home’s residential plumbing maintenance, sometimes issues still arise and plumbing service needs to be called in. When this happens, don’t panic. Instead, get in touch with our Birmingham plumbing technicians, and we’ll help you avoid a costly headache, and provide world-class customer satisfaction while we’re at it
Here are some common plumbing problems that you may experience as a homeowner in Alabama that our full-service plumbing company can offer solutions for:
- Sump pump failure: If your sump pump stops working, your basement could flood. Prevent water damage by contacting a professional who can inspect the unit and fix or replace it.
- No hot water: We don’t realize how important access to hot water is until our water heaters begin to malfunction. This common plumbing crisis can be addressed by plumbing professionals who understand an array of models, and how to repair or replace them. Our plumbers also specialize in upgrading to tankless water heaters/ on-demand heating systems. Tankless water heaters can be a great upgrade from traditional hot water heaters, assuming your home’s usage and habits are best served. We are fully capable of installing or repairing tankless water heaters and normal tank hot water heaters.
- Garbage disposal clogs: Garbage disposals are a great asset to a homeowner, but when they clog, or worse break, it can cause a headache. We’ve replaced garbage disposals throughout the great Birmingham metro, and surrounding areas.
If you notice any of these issues, schedule residential plumbing repairs as soon as possible to prevent further damage.
Sink and Faucet Repair
We don’t give much thought to our sink except when we notice that it’s not draining correctly — then we’re annoyed at the puddle of water pooling in it. A blocked sink is a pain, but our plumbing technicians can quickly fix the issue with our professional sink repair service! Whether it’s hair or soap in the bathroom sink or food waste in the kitchen sink, we will clear up the issue.
In addition to our sink repair services, we also provide faucet repairs. Dripping faucets waste a lot of water and can even damage the area around the sink. Save money and have your leaky faucet repaired by our licensed contractors.
Water Heater Repair
Were you shocked when you turned on the shower, expecting hot water but being blasted with cold water? This is never a great way to start your day, so if you notice that your home’s water tends to be only lukewarm or fluctuates between hot and cold, get in touch with a plumbing professional as soon as possible.
Our team can perform gas or electric water heater repairs and keep you from having to take any more cold showers. We work with conventional, tankless, and hybrid water heaters.
Well Pump Repair
Well pumps are constantly running, so it makes sense that they will occasionally break down. If you’re unhappy with the performance of your well pump, you can reach out to our team. We will diagnose and repair the problem in no time. We’ve had experience fixing leaks, broken pressure valves, and malfunctioning pressure switches and power supplies. No matter the issue, you can rely on our well pump repair services to get your system running smoothly again.
Other Plumbing Repair Services We Offer
In addition to sink, faucet, water heater, and well pump repairs, we also provide other essential residential plumbing repair services, including:
- Sump pump repairs: This part of your plumbing system will keep your basement from flooding during a storm. Don’t ignore any issues with your sump pump, or you may have to pay to fix expensive water damage.
- Water filtration system repairs: Your home’s water filter is meant to prevent harmful contaminants from entering your water supply. If you notice the system acting up, you’ll want to schedule repairs before unwanted particulate matter makes its way back into your water.
- Water softener repairs: If your water has turned hard again after installing a water softener, you can reach out to our professional team of plumbers. We will fix your softener in no time.
- Garbage disposal repairs: We’ll fix noisy and broken garbage disposals so you can get back to getting rid of food waste.
Plumbing Issues? We Can Fix That!
No matter how your plumbing system is acting up, our licensed professionals can provide the necessary residential plumbing repairs. We have the experience and tools to keep your system in great shape, and know how to work in and with plumbing systems in the Birmingham area.
If it’s time for a replacement, we can also take care of all residential plumbing installations. Don’t settle for any of the other companies; contact the best local team in Alabama today!