Heating Maintenance in Birmingham, AL
When temperatures fall, people rely on their furnaces to keep their homes warm and cozy — but sometimes, they do not work how they are supposed to. Some homeowners have trouble getting their heater to work correctly after a season of unuse. Others notice a decrease in heating abilities after the furnace has constantly been running for several months. Whichever situation you may be in, it’s best to call the professionals as soon as your heating system malfunctions.
Xcalibur Services offers heating maintenance services in the Birmingham area as well as Alabaster, Bessemer, Chelsea, Helena, Hoover, Homewood, Mountain Brook, Leeds, Pelham, Trussville, Vestavia Hills, and surrounding areas in Alabama. When you call on our team, a skilled local HVAC contractor with years of experience will come out to your Alabama home to diagnose the heating problem and provide proper heating maintenance services.
Common Heating Problems
When it comes to identifying a problem with your heating system for the first time, it’s essential to know what to look at, hear, and smell. Here are some common heating problems you’ll want to be aware of:
- Uneven distribution of heat: There could be a few different reasons your heater or furnace is not properly heating all the rooms in your house. It may be a simple problem with your thermostat or something more serious, like a cracked heat exchanger or leaking ductwork.
- High energy bills: If you haven’t changed how you use your heating system, but you still notice a jump in your energy bills, there could be an efficiency problem. This will need to be fixed before the system fails altogether.
- Unusual sounds: Heaters and furnaces should remain fairly quiet, so if you notice a new sound coming from your unit, you should have a professional inspect it.
- Unpleasant smells: Dirty air filters and dust buildup in the furnace can cause your heating system to give off an unpleasant odor. Simply cleaning these parts can help with the issue. If a burning smell comes from your heater, shut it off immediately and have an HVAC technician perform a thorough inspection.
- Low or cold airflow: Sometimes, heaters begin to have low airflow or blow cold air through the vents. When this happens, the air filters may be dirty or clogged, the ductwork may have leaks, the pilot light may not be lit, or your furnace needs more fuel.
As soon as you experience any of these heater problems, reach out to your trusted Alabama HVAC technicians and schedule the maintenance services your system needs.
Why Choose Xcalibur Services For Maintenance Services?
As a qualified heat pump and furnace company, we understand the importance of timely responses and prompt service.
In addition to prompt, careful heating maintenance services, we also offer flexible financing options to help you handle emergency HVAC services. We strive to make your home as comfortable as possible with the best equipment, techniques, and tools at an affordable price.
Our Maintenance Approach
During a heating maintenance service appointment, our HVAC technicians will turn off the power to your heating system so they can inspect it to ensure each part is functioning correctly. If we notice worn-out or damaged parts, we’ll quickly replace them to ensure you can benefit from an efficient heating source without any breakdowns. Then, we will clean your heater and replace any air filters that need to be changed out. This approach is a part of our preventative maintenance services that provides a tune-up for your HVAC system. Before leaving, our technicians will perform a “Final Touch” inspection to ensure your furnace or heater is running effectively once again.
Don’t wait to schedule your heating maintenance service call. Call us today because these appointments help our technicians catch problems before they become emergency services. Sign up for our annual maintenance plans to never miss a tune-up reminder and prevent any emergency repairs.
Contact Xcalibur Services for Heating Maintenance Services
If your heating system isn’t working as it should, or you want to take advantage of our preventative maintenance, call today for quality service from our HVAC technicians. We offer superior heating solutions, including heating repair services and heating installation services, to our local customers in the Birmingham area. Don’t forget to join our membership club to access members-only discounts and promotions.
We recommend and use Trane products
As a Trane Dealer, our team is extensively trained, regularly updated, and qualified in a broad selection of exceptional temperature control and air quality options.